Are you confused about what options you have at the end of your lease? At Burt Watson Chevrolet and Burt Watson Chevrolet Buick, we know navigating the lease-end process can be confusing and frustrating. That is why we have an expert team of professionals who can walk you through all of your options and guide you each step of the way. Did you not get your lease from us? That is ok! To make sure you have ample time to make an informed decision, we recommend you start considering your lease-end options at least six months ahead of time. Our goal is to make the transition out of your current lease as easy and hassle-free as possible.
So, what are your options?
Buy or Lease a New Chevrolet or Buick:
Want to upgrade to a newer model? Have your needs changed and now you need a different type of vehicle? At our dealerships in Freeland and Reese, one of our award-winning consultants will help you find the right vehicle to meet your needs, at a price you can afford. You can browse our selection of new models, take a test drive of vehicles that interest you, and experience our hassle-free, no-pressure purchase experience. Whether you need a comfortable car with room for the family, a stylish sport utility vehicle (SUV) or crossover, or even a rugged truck to get the job done, our world-class staff will make the buying process as easy as 1-2-3.
Purchase Your Leased Chevy or Buick:
Love your current vehicle and cannot stand the thought of parting with it? You do not have to! If you have decided to buy out your lease, schedule an appointment with us for a pre-termination inspection to learn more about what to expect. We will guide you step by step through the process, and our friendly, professional staff can help you get your financing and paperwork completed!
Return Your Leased Chevy or Buick:
Your last option is simple: If your lease is up and you no longer want to use the vehicle, you can easily turn it in and go on your way. Whether you leased your Chevrolet or Buick from our Freeland or Reese location or not, we can help facilitate your return. We will help you evaluate your lease and let you know if you may be responsible for any excess wear or use charges. You can also schedule repairs with or order replacement parts from us to avoid some chargeable fees.
What Is Considered Excess Wear or Use?
* Exterior Body Panels: Dings, dents, and scratches larger than four inches (in.) on the exterior body panels
* Wheels: Scratches larger than six in. or gouges greater than half an in.
* Tires: Tire removal and replacement with incorrectly sized tires or any damage to the sidewall, plugs, exposed cords, or belts
* Glass: Any type of glass damage, including chips and cracks
* Lights: Any cracked or broken headlights, taillights, or markers
* Interior Stains: More than two permanent stains larger than a half in. on any panel
* Interior Burn Holes: Three or more per panel that are larger than 1/8 in.
* Interior Cuts and Tears: Three or more cuts or tears larger than half an in. on any panel
Do you have more questions? Call us in Freeland at 866-507-2637 or in Reese at 844-355-6367. We are here to help!